Various international initiatives, including the Kyoto Protocol and the United Nations Environment Programme's (UNEP) Climate Neutral Network, are pushing nations and industry to drastically reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Industry pressures are also a driving factor.
With OCA Group’s Carbon Footprint services, you can **strengthen your position in the marketplace** and gain access to **emission trading** and **product labeling schemes** by **measuring, verifying and disclosing carbon footprint** data. By assessing your impacts on climate change, you help satisfy customer and stakeholder demand for increased transparency, inform a carbon management strategy, and enable participation in sustainability initiatives such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
OCA Group implements a verification chart, designed to evaluate the elements that contribute to the reduction of GHG during the life cycle of products and services of the company. Rely on our solid experience across a diverse range of industries worldwide for an assessment tailored to suit your business needs.
We can provide:
- Product or Service Carbon Footprint.
- Organization Carbon footprint.
- EHS Carbon Footprinting Services.
- Carbon Offsetting.
- Stack Emission Measurements.
- Environmental Emission Monitoring Services.
- Industrial Plant Environmental Monitoring and Safety.
- GHG Validation and Verification Services.
- CO2 Emission Calculation.
Our Carbon Footprint Evaluation Service takes into account the following key components:
- Identification and clarification of emission-reduction responsibilities for a facility.
- Calculation of carbon footprint.
- Recommendations regarding greenhouse gases and CO2 emissions reductions.
- Recommend sources for ‘carbon credits’.