Ensure the manufacturing quality of components, mirrors and panels for your Concentrated Solar Power and Photovoltaic projects is definitely critical to the solar plant’s future performance.
From OCA Group, we can provide tailor-made inspection programs of your suppliers to ensure the manufacturing quality of mechanical/electrical components, metallic structures, PV panels, mirrors, CSP receivers, tubes and piping to ensure on-time delivery.
Our Supplier Quality Programs for Concentrated Solar and Photovoltaic Projects may include:
- Complete factory audits.
- Dimensional checks and controls.
- Visual Inspections.
- Assembly checks.
- Maximum Power Determination according to IEC 61215.
- Test witnessing at manufacturing sites.
- Documentation review: quality management system certificates, material certificates, flash test protocols, etc.
- Packaging inspection.
- Worldwide vendor inspection and expediting of PV panels, mirrors, steel structures, steam turbines, generators, boilers, electrical and control equipment, transformers, cooling systems, etc.
- Pre-shipment Inspections (loading supervision, quantity check, condition check).
- Worldwide expediting services.
- Technical assessment of vendors and suppliers.
- Design review.
- CE marking, ASME, PED and IBR services.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).